This visa is for people who have lived and worked in specified areas of regional Australia on a previous, eligible visa.
You can work and study anywhere in Australia.
You can sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence.
You can apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible.
All applicants must be in Australia and hold an eligible visa at the time a subclass 887 visa application is made.
An eligible visa is a:
– subclass 489, 495, 496, 475 or 487 visa, or
– Bridging visa A or Bridging visa B, after having made a valid application for a subclass 489, 495 or 487 visa
The person seeking to satisfy the primary criteria must also have held one or more of the following eligible visas for a total of 2 years before a subclass 887 visa application is made: 489, 495, 496, 475 or 487
The person seeking to satisfy the primary criteria will be the person who seeks to meet the 887 work and residence requirements.
At the time you apply for this visa you must have lived for a total of at least 2 years, as the holder of one or more eligible visas, in:
– a regional or low-population growth metropolitan area if a state or territory government nominated you for your eligible visa, or
– a designated area of Australia if a family member sponsored you for your eligible visa
When you apply for this visa you must have worked full-time for at least 12 months as the holder of one or more eligible skilled visas:
– in a regional or low-population growth metropolitan area, if a state or territory government nominated you for your eligible visa, or
– a designated area of Australia if a family member had sponsored you for your eligible visa.
Full time work means 35 hours per week. You can combine work in concurrent part-time employment to satisfy this requirement. You can work in your nominated occupation or any other occupation.
You, and any family members holding an eligible visa, must have complied with the conditions attached to your eligible visa when in Australia. This requirement applies for the whole period you hold the visa(s).
You and any family members who apply for the visa with you must meet health requirement.
You and family members aged 16 years and over who apply for the visa with you must meet character requirement.
You might not be eligible for this visa if you have had a visa cancelled or refused while you were in Australia.
Phone: +61 3 9088 2008 – Phil Knell
Phone: +61423 785 423 – Kiran Shergill
Email: email@example.com – Phil Knell
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Kiran Shergill
Phan Chu Trinh Office
Phone: +84 903 033 095
Phone: +61 433825193 – Eddie ABBOTT
Email: email@example.com – Eddie ABBOTT
Phone: +91 97190 37771 –Vikram GIROTI
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Vikram GIROTI
Phone: +61452643805 –Mary Jane GALANG
Email: email@example.com -Mary Jane GALANG